Branding Strategies Training Curriculum
The most powerful tool in your new social media marketing tool chest
Branding Strategies Training Resource Library
- Webinar: Branding Equals Your Social Media Success
- Training 101 Article: The Importance Of Your Brand To Your Social Media Success
- Training 201 Article: Defining Your Target Market
- Training 301 Article: Understanding Your Emotional Brand Intelligence
- Training 401 Article: Defining Your Market Opportunity And Brand Promise
This series on Branding Strategies is designed to walk you through the ultimate importance of your brand, including detailed recommendations on how to create and then actually apply your new brand within your social media marketing campaign.
Your brand is not only the rudder for every action and decision you make for your company, but literally molds the entire architecture for your social media marketing campaign. Starting out without a brand strategy would be like trying to write a book without an idea of what the story was about. Just as you wouldn’t just start randomly writing pages and chapters to a book, you also wouldn’t just start posting about things you think are important in a random fashion within your blog and social networks.
Think of your brand as the guide to a number of really important factors in your ultimate success:
- Identifying your unique target audience.
- Learning to specifically and uniquely meet their needs.
- Creating a content strategy for your blog and social networks that delivers HIGH, PERCEIVED VALUE to prospects.
- Creating a keyword strategy that attracts search engine and social network traffic.
- Creating “Call To Action” offers that generate the highest response rates.
- Building credibility and trust that increase prospect closing ratios.
I have trained so many entrepreneurs who were working really hard at their social media marketing, but their social media marketing wasn’t working very hard for them. Why? Because they didn’t have their branding strategy fundamentals down. They were just guessing at what was right, were scattered in their online strategies, and therefore were not receiving anything near the return on their time and efforts invested that they should have been.
Branding Strategies are the underpinnings of your entire social media marketing campaign and ultimate success. Use this series to start your online marketing efforts off on the right foot.