Social Media Prospecting Made Easy
A Prospecting Webinar Series From The Practical Social Media University
We all want new leads! Wouldn’t it be nice if you could meet high quality prospects for your business from the comfort of your own home, on your own time? Also, don’t worry…you can be a complete beginner when it comes to social media and still easily learn and put into practice our expert recommendations for creating a new lead generation funnel into your business from all the social media networks shown below!
Included in this series are highlights like how to use the Facebook Social Graph search capabilities and the red hot social network, Instagram!
“This series empowers anyone, no matter the level of social media experience, to take advantage of so much of the promise of social media…to get targeted, new leads to grow their business!” – Steve MacDonald, Founder of PSMU.
From day one of this series, you will be able to identify and start up conversations with new, high quality prospects in your target niche! Take your time to review each part of the series and start implementing the recommendations.
Please scroll down this page to view any or all 4 webinars within this series!
What will I learn?
- How to find high quality leads directly from your target market niche
- How to prospect from your own home on your own time
- How to use different prospecting techniques with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+ and Foursquare!
- How to use the right social media etiquette
- How to increase the prospect conversion ratio and close more leads!
- How to track your progress
- How to increase your chance of success as a social media prospector by more than 70% over any one else that just learns the fundamentals!
All you will need to take part in this training series is your PSMU membership and an account on each of the social networks reviewed.
What is covered in each part of the series?
- Part 1a – “Introduction To Social Media Prospecting and Initial Strategies with Facebook”
- Part 1b – “Prospecting With Facebook’s Social Graph Search”
- Part 2 – “How To Use Twitter To Jump Start Your Prospecting Campaign”
- Part 3 – “YouTube: The Most Overlooked, Yet Wide Open Prospecting Opportunity”
- Part 4 – “More Social Media Prospecting Gems To Help Grow Your Business”
- Foursquare (starts at the 3:41 point in the webinar)
- Google+ (starts at the 7:27 point in the webinar)
- LinkedIn (starts at the 22:33 point in the webinar)
- Pinterest (starts at the 37:18 point in the webinar)
- Part 5 – “Online Marketing & Prospecting Strategies With Instagram”