Webinar Training Curriculum
Your Step-by-Step Guide To Understanding and Implementing Social Media Marketing. This page contains access to all the Practical Social Media training webinars and videos.
The full webinar training curriculum is laid in sequence below as follows:
- UPCOMING WEBINARS: These are future webinar events that you can register for today.
- STEP-BY-STEP-TRAINING CURRICULUM: If you want to know where to start after the two Foundational Webinars, and what to do in sequence, look no further. The step-by-step webinar training curriculum will guide you through everything your need to know to be an expert social media marketer from the beginning.
- FOUNDATIONAL WEBINARS: There are two webinars that set the very foundation of what it takes to create a successful social media marketing campaign. The webinars focus on your brand as the key to your social media success, and the principals you need to follow for a highly successful sales process.
- ADDITIONAL WEBINARS AND VIDEO RESOURCES: Explore additional training materials that are there to help you make the most of prospecting opportunities, third party tools and resources.
- Wednesday, June 16th @ 3:30p PST: REGISTER NOW >>> Everything You Need To Know about Pinterest For Business - Pinterest has been going through a lot of changes from new designs, to business accounts and verifications that are important to know about…plus a slew of features that have been added this year. If you have not stayed up to date on the incredible opportunities through Pinterest, or just want to learn how to use the social network for prospecting, then this is the webinar for you!
- Wednesday, July 10th @ 3:30p PST: REGISTER NOW >>> How To Create The Ultimate LinkedIn Profile - Did you know that names are searched on Google over a billion times a day? Did you know that LinkedIn is the #1 profile that comes up on top of the top page of Google for most people? Did you know that visitors from LinkedIn to your website convert at 277% higher rate than from Facebook and Twitter? Isn’t it about time you got your LinkedIn profile in order.
There are two must-see training resources listed in this foundational webinar section that are recommended to review, along with the Getting Started series, prior to launching into the social media training webinar curriculum below that are laid out in priority order.
- Branding Strategies Training Webinar: Branding Equals Your Social Media Success. This webinar will cover branding and target marketing strategies that will propel your business forward. These are the strategies that top entrepreneurs have said is a “must have” before starting any social media marketing.
- Training Webinar: Principals Of A Highly Successful Sales Process. This webinar will help you close a higher percentage of prospects as you walk them from initial engagement through the sales process with your business.
Step-by-Step Training Curriculum
- Step #1 Training Webinars: How To Get Three Spots On The Top Of The Top Page Of Google. These two webinars cover local search listings, plus third party reviews and ratings as a large part of your social media marketing foundation and online reputation.
- Step #2: The Social Media Prospecting Made Easy Series. If you can’t wait to get started generating new leads, then these are the webinars for you. We cover all the best practices for prospecting on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and FourSquare. This series runs through all the prospecting strategies you need to know to become a social media prospecting superstar!
- Step #3 Training Webinars: How To Use YouTube, The Second Largest Search Engine In The World, To Work For Your Business! This YouTube Training webinar series will teach you how to create powerful business videos, get into the search engine rankings, enhance your online reputation, increase conversion ratios, find high quality prospects, unlock SEO potential and create custom channel backgrounds.
- Step #4 Training Webinar: The Top 10 Search Engine Ranking & Online Reputation Strategies. This webinar will show you how to create and manage what people find out about you online. This will effect your online credibility, trust and ability to close sales! And remember, one out of two people that you meet in business will search for you online.
- Step #5 Twitter Training Webinar Part 1 of 2: Getting Started With Twitter For Your Small Business. Want to know what’s the big deal with Twitter for business? How to get started? And how to use Twitter as a funnel for new prospects for your business. Then this is the webinar for you!
- Step #5 Twitter Training Webinar, Part 2 of 2: Advanced Twitter Strategies For Small Business. This Twitter training webinar goes beyond the basics to take you through advanced strategies and tools that will make you more proficient in lead prospecting.
- Step #6 Blog Training Webinar Part 1 of 2: How To Create A Blog From Scratch. This Blog Training webinar provides everything that you need to know to get your blog started and live on the web today, even if you have never blogged before. The best part is that we will get you up and running with one of the most professional and advanced blog themes for small business that you can find!
- Step #6 Blog Training Webinar Part 2 of 2: How To Create A Blog From Scratch. The first part of this two-part series explains everything from how to pick a domain,hosting company, theme and how to get them all set up. This second part of the Blogging Series focuses 100% on the actual customization of your blog from the header to footers, plugins to widgets and posts to pages.
- Step #7 SEO Training: Getting Comfortable With Search Engine Optimization. This SEO training, three-part series is focused on getting you equipped with everything you need to know about search engine optimization from the basics to advanced strategies.
- Step #8 Facebook Training Webinar: Getting Started With A Personal Facebook Profile. This Facebook Training webinar is about getting started on Facebook and setting your personal profile up to be the best prospecting tool for your business.
- Step #9 Facebook Training Webinar: Getting Started With A Facebook Fan Page. This Facebook Training webinar will guide you through the basics of getting your page started to advanced customization, messaging and engagement strategies.
- Step #10 Google Analytics Training Webinars. Two Webinars That Will Introduce You To Google Analytics And Take You Through The Advanced Features You Need To Know For Business. This is mission critical information that will guide you through what is working and what is not around your social media marketing campaign.